Core Formation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Core Formation

---

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Holy Paladin .::Accepted::.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
qurus

Holy Paladin .::Accepted::. Empty
PostSubject: Holy Paladin .::Accepted::.   Holy Paladin .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 1:16 pm

---Personal Information---
- How old are you?
- Where are you from?
Turkish but living in Germany
- What is your occupation at the moment?
Web Designer

- What are your play times per day?
During the week 19:00 - 24:00 - weekends more depend on my mood.

- Do you prefer PvP or PvE? Or Both?
Like to play PVE as long as rdy togo raids. But off raids playing arena or bg like everyone.

- Are you bound to any people in Core Formation? (ie: would you leave if they would) No

---Character Information---
- Armory Link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwhisper&n=Qurus
- What is your /played?
33 Days total, on this lvl 18 days
- Why have your chosen for your current spec?
Holy palading good for pve and pvp and i enjoy when i see on top of list in healing in pvp too Smile
- Would u be ready to change it if requested?
If needed i can do wont be a problem respec

- Are you willing to work on your gear if it is needed?
Sure

---PvE Information---
- Do you have any raid experience, if so, what? And with which character?
With this char attuned Karazhan, Gruul's Lair, Magtheridon, TK and SSC. I think you are in same progress like my old guild.
- What do you think your role will be in PvE?
Healing and fallow the raid leader tactics depend on boss.

- Do you have any heroic keys? if so, which?
Got all of heroic keys

- Are you willing to bring that what is required to raids (Potions, Gold for repairs etc)?
I beleive part of the raids and yes

---Guild Information---
- What guilds have you been in? Why did you leave them?
I was in D I N G. Had to leave because of real life personal problems with someone in guild. But actually great guild. But thinks are not working always right.
- Why do u want to join <Core Formation> ?
Actually i was thinking kind of old frostwhisper guild "Core" Same name almost and was a great guild ever in FW. Second i see you most of time guys raiding while i m going to heroics always near to SSC. I like to raiding too and trying my chance i know you dont need any paladin i saw already but like a said trying my chance, if its work good for me Smile
- Have you read the Core Formation Information post? (https://coreformation.forumotion.com/General-Forum-c2/Applictions-f7/-p23.htm#23) Do you accept it?
Yes

- Do you have anyone in our guild who can pherhaps vote for you?
I dont remember really
- Do you have anything else to say?
I ve been 2,5 years in frostwhisper and after TBC started to play only paladin. I m enjoying with the raids. Guild is important for me stick together and help eachother, ofcourse respect everyone. I m playing only for fun and enjoy with the team works. Maybe you ll think guys why i m not on german servers. My german is not so good i m working in germany for American company so had no chance to learn german yet, but i m starting todo that. Smile.
Back to top Go down
Naarden

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin .::Accepted::.   Holy Paladin .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 1:46 pm

+healing seems a bit lacking imo, further then that it seems ok.
Back to top Go down
Yerbuaa

Yerbuaa

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin .::Accepted::.   Holy Paladin .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 7:41 pm

well as it stands currently we may have one of our paladins swaping to warrior as his main so please keep checking our forums and we will wisper you if things change Smile thankyou for your app and please dont be a stranger continue to post on our forums Smile

Kimba/officer
Back to top Go down
qurus

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin .::Accepted::.   Holy Paladin .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 10:06 pm

I ll be around here Smile Like you can see in the morning 6 am sended already. Cheers
Back to top Go down
Wildfury

Wildfury

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin .::Accepted::.   Holy Paladin .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 9:24 am

Accepted - to be short Smile nice appliction and good gear

Best Regards,
Wildfury
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin .::Accepted::.   Holy Paladin .::Accepted::. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holy Paladin .::Accepted::.
Page 1 of 1