Core Formation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Core Formation

---

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Application for Prezz, lvl 70 Holy Paladin .::Accepted::.

Go down 
+2
Farsightx
Prez
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Prez

Prez

Application for Prezz, lvl 70 Holy Paladin .::Accepted::. Empty
PostSubject: Application for Prezz, lvl 70 Holy Paladin .::Accepted::.   Application for Prezz, lvl 70 Holy Paladin .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 5:15 pm

---Personal Information---
- How old are you?
28 years old

- Where are you from?
I currenly reside in southern Sweden

- What is your occupation at the moment?
(if you feel this is to private you can skip this question)
I work as webmaster in a big company here.

- What are your play times per day?
I get home from work on weekdays about 17.00 server time, I log in then and play until I go to bed about 1.00. On weeekends I can play all day if nothing else is planned.

---Character Information---
- Armory Link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwhisper&n=Prezz
(If you see non-epic libram, then armory is not updated. I got 2-3 new epic items that is not in there yet)

- What is your /played?
About 27 days. Created this char 2-3 months ago

- Why have your chosen for your current spec?
It's my evil fettish, to hold someones life in my hands Smile On a serious note, I've been playing since early beta and back in the days I used to play a NE Priest. I've always enjoyed playing a healer.

- Would u be ready to change it if requested?
I doubt Paladins are good for anything else when it comes to raiding, but if you need me to change we can surely discuss it. I'm a reasonable man.

- Are you willing to work on your gear if it is needed?
Yes of course, I work on it every day.

---PvE Information---
- Do you have any raid experience, if so, what? And with wich character?
Like I explained earlier, I used to raid with a NE Priest. After that I leveled a Mage which became my main. Then one day me and friends decided to move to Horde, I rerolled as a Rogue. I was a cp-GM and CL of a raiding guild. When TBC came I took it easy for a couple of months. Some friends of mine moved to this server to join Almost Skilled and I came a long and some time after that I rerolled my Paladin which I'm applying to your guild with.

- Do you have any heroic keys? if so, wich?
I've recieved the keys from Thrallmar, Cenarion and Lower City. Very close with the other two. Maximum 1-2 instance runs.

- Are you willing to bring that what is required to raids (Potions, Gold for repairs etc)?
Of course, without a doubt!

---Guild Information---
- What guilds have you been in? Why did you leave them?
I was in Sanctum until a few minutes ago when I spoke with Wildfury and he got me very interested in Core Formation.

- Why do u want to join <Core Formation> ?
I like Sanctum, have nothing bad to say about them. Especially the GM is a very nice person and does his job outstanding. The reason I left Sanctum and would like to join Core Formation is because I need a more active guild, I would like the option to be able to raid more than 4 days per week. I want to experience as much end-game content as possible before the new expansion comes.

- Have you read the Core Formation Information post? (https://coreformation.forumotion.com/General-Forum-c2/Applictions-f7/-p23.htm#23) Do you accept it?
I've read, understood and accept.

- Do you have anyone in our guild who can pherhaps vote for you?
Unfortunately no, not that I know of.

- Do you have anything else to say?
I'm a nice guy, I love to laugh. I always try do my best in raids and help guildmates if they need it, and I expect to be treated the same in return. I can't wait to raid with you guys.
Back to top Go down
http://www.askaninja.com/
Farsightx

PostSubject: Re: Application for Prezz, lvl 70 Holy Paladin .::Accepted::.   Application for Prezz, lvl 70 Holy Paladin .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 12:44 am

Hello fellow paladin,
I must say its a very nice application, you sound very mature and friendly. However I do have a few remarks about your armory. I must rather say you are a bit undergeared for Core Formation. Though you have justicar helmet and the breastplate I do not, the rest of the gear is just blues or arena gear (which, although epic, isnt exactly the right stuff for pve). For Karazhan and perhaps Gruul it is ok, but not enough for anything beyond. 1227 healing unbuffed is not much mate... Id say you need to work it to 1400+
Your spec is pvp holy pala rather than pve, but thats also ok,can be adjusted. I very like the friendly tone of your application. ATM we actually dont need more paladins, we have 3 very active ones, but Id say yes, welcome (if it was up to me, but Im just a "veteran", not an officer).
Back to top Go down
Prez

Prez

PostSubject: Re: Application for Prezz, lvl 70 Holy Paladin .::Accepted::.   Application for Prezz, lvl 70 Holy Paladin .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 1:19 am

Hi there,

Thank you for your reply. I understand what you're saying and I agree with you. I have been very unlucky with drops in both Karazhan and Gruul. Since I joined Sanctum I've been in every single raid but haven't had many drops unfortunately which has placed me top of the DKP list with no items to spend the earned DKP on. And since this character is "pretty" new I've been trying very hard to gear him up as fast as I can, and the alternative I found was to get the PvP epics as a start which I found gives a nice bonus to +crit. Right now I'm working on getting the mace from Heroic Shadow Labs and the trinket from badge rewards.

Armory isn't updated, I have about 1300 +heal and also the Libram of Souls Redeemed.

Respeccing is not any problem at all, I'm a reasonable person Smile

I heard from a friend that Core Formation was looking for Holy Paladin so I whispered Wildfury last night and had a nice chat with him, which is why I'm here applying hoping to get in.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
lilfrost

lilfrost

PostSubject: Re: Application for Prezz, lvl 70 Holy Paladin .::Accepted::.   Application for Prezz, lvl 70 Holy Paladin .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 2:41 am

giev heal0rs !
Back to top Go down
Farsightx

PostSubject: Re: Application for Prezz, lvl 70 Holy Paladin .::Accepted::.   Application for Prezz, lvl 70 Holy Paladin .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 5:53 am

Prez wrote:
Hi there,

Thank you for your reply. I understand what you're saying and I agree with you. I have been very unlucky with drops in both Karazhan and Gruul. Since I joined Sanctum I've been in every single raid but haven't had many drops unfortunately which has placed me top of the DKP list with no items to spend the earned DKP on. And since this character is "pretty" new I've been trying very hard to gear him up as fast as I can, and the alternative I found was to get the PvP epics as a start which I found gives a nice bonus to +crit. Right now I'm working on getting the mace from Heroic Shadow Labs and the trinket from badge rewards.

Armory isn't updated, I have about 1300 +heal and also the Libram of Souls Redeemed.

Respeccing is not any problem at all, I'm a reasonable person Smile

I heard from a friend that Core Formation was looking for Holy Paladin so I whispered Wildfury last night and had a nice chat with him, which is why I'm here applying hoping to get in.

Cheers.

Libram of Souls redeemed is very specific and not very desirable. The reason for it is that to use it you need AT LEAST 3 paladins in raid. One gives Kings, one Wisdom/Might and one gives Light/Salvation. Id say its not very useful, direct heals are much more desirable, but thats a discussion.
As for our desire for paladins, the situation was so that from three serious paladins in guild (Farsight = me, Connected and Nezarion), only I could raid at that point, and Wildfury is a bit rushy in his guild invites, though otherwise he is an amazing leader.
I still keep my fingers up for you though, you will find us very nice and friendly Smile
Back to top Go down
Alatar

Alatar

PostSubject: Re: Application for Prezz, lvl 70 Holy Paladin .::Accepted::.   Application for Prezz, lvl 70 Holy Paladin .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 3:51 am

Very nice written application, and we are indeed in need of holy paladins.
Gearwise you could be a bit better, but you get my vote Smile

-Amitar
Back to top Go down
Alatar

Alatar

PostSubject: Re: Application for Prezz, lvl 70 Holy Paladin .::Accepted::.   Application for Prezz, lvl 70 Holy Paladin .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 3:55 am

-Amitar
Back to top Go down
Prez

Prez

PostSubject: Re: Application for Prezz, lvl 70 Holy Paladin .::Accepted::.   Application for Prezz, lvl 70 Holy Paladin .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 7:56 am

Alatar wrote:

-Amitar

Thanks Smile I'm working on better gear all the time.

Btw, just got my 4th heroic key so add TK to the list.
Back to top Go down
Naarden

PostSubject: Re: Application for Prezz, lvl 70 Holy Paladin .::Accepted::.   Application for Prezz, lvl 70 Holy Paladin .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 1:34 pm

this is how apps should look like, clear, time taken for it etc, well done and welcome in.
Back to top Go down
Shinra

Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Application for Prezz, lvl 70 Holy Paladin .::Accepted::.   Application for Prezz, lvl 70 Holy Paladin .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 2:15 pm

imo make this an example post for people to look how a good application should be. Smile Grats and welcome to the guild! santa
Back to top Go down
Prez

Prez

PostSubject: Re: Application for Prezz, lvl 70 Holy Paladin .::Accepted::.   Application for Prezz, lvl 70 Holy Paladin .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 2:42 pm

/blush

You guys are very kind Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for Prezz, lvl 70 Holy Paladin .::Accepted::.   Application for Prezz, lvl 70 Holy Paladin .::Accepted::. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for Prezz, lvl 70 Holy Paladin .::Accepted::.
Page 1 of 1