Core Formation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Core Formation

---

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Steel The Wall** .::Accepted::.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Steel

Steel The Wall** .::Accepted::. Empty
PostSubject: Steel The Wall** .::Accepted::.   Steel The Wall** .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 6:08 pm

Personal Information

- How old are you? 17

- Where are you from? Norway

- What are your play times per day? 3-6 depends, PS. I don't play everyday.
But your requirements are 3 raids a week. Wont be a problem.

- Do you prefer PvP or PvE? Or Both?Just Pve

- Are you bound to any people in Core Formation?I got many friends, but not really bound, would have been sad if they left though.

Character Information

- Armory Link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwhisper&n=Steelskin

- What is your /played?35d in 70

- Why have your chosen for your current spec? Couse i love tanking, i like aggro challenges. then it's not the same all the time.

- Would u be ready to change it if requested? Yes

- Are you willing to work on your gear if it is needed? Yes

PvE Information

- Do you have any raid experience, if so, what? And with witch character? With this character(steel ofc): Zg, Mc, Onyxia, karazan, Gruul, Have cleared thrash in ssc through to Morogrim and some tries on him, same with void reaver.

- What do you think your role will be in PvE? Make the target wanna kill you! only one way of doing that: tanking and spanking.

- Do you have any heroic keys? if so, wich? Exalted with all of em.

- Are you willing to bring that what is required to raids (Potions, Gold for repairs etc)? I ain't rich, but I'll make it work.

Guild Information

- What guilds have you been in? Why did you leave them?
-Dungeon Cleaning service(pre tbc) disband
-Dark Edge: They weren't polite against my friends, so they left... I don't like peps who don't respect others, so i left as well.
-Obsessive:(was mt there) disband

- Why do u want to join <Core Formation> ? Couse of many friends and a loot system i agree with, that makes good progress.

Have you read the Core Formation Information post? Yes i have, I do accept it.

- Do you have anyone in our guild who can pherhaps vote for you? Tormentor, Anura, Skinnyhealer and Allyslayernl. I hope atleast

- Do you have anything else to say? I am an Understanding person**
I mostly raid, with a good attitude. I can join a wipefest if it leads could to progress.
I have FrostR gear, still need some parts of the epic set, but i have 304 FrostR unbuffed.
Working on my fireR got 2 of the badge set, 170 FireR unbuffed.

//Steel The wall pirat
Back to top Go down
Tormentornl

Tormentornl

PostSubject: Re: Steel The Wall** .::Accepted::.   Steel The Wall** .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 4:51 am

STEEL!!!

Awesome Tank from 1 to 10 he will get a 10 from me!

I want him in ASAP!!!

This tank is PRO get em in and see for yourself!

Steel tanks all!!!

Greets,

Tormentornl
Back to top Go down
skinnyhealer

skinnyhealer

PostSubject: Re: Steel The Wall** .::Accepted::.   Steel The Wall** .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 6:34 am

This is a GOOD friend irl so we talk alot...

This is one of the best tanks on this server.. NO DAUBT.. Never dc, never underaggro (unless someone dodge,dodge,parry,miss):p

No one in this guild can overaggro this wall tbh.. And he got tanking gear for Hydross as well..

I want this guy ASAP... We could need more norwegian flesh as well...

Loyal and shows up for raids..

He could have tanked Vahsj tbh.. Just 2 items he need to renew:p [Belt and boots] If he get new of those he'll prolly have like 16000 hp unbuffed:O
Back to top Go down
Allyslayernl

PostSubject: Re: Steel The Wall** .::Accepted::.   Steel The Wall** .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 9:40 am

Steel! long time no see Very Happy about time you applied here.

Steel is a great tank been in quite some guilds with him and he rly pwns cheers , we should get him in before other take him Shocked

you got my vote buddy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steel The Wall** .::Accepted::.   Steel The Wall** .::Accepted::. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steel The Wall** .::Accepted::.
Page 1 of 1