Core Formation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Core Formation

---

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lvl 70 Shadow Priest

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
spiketarge

Lvl 70 Shadow Priest Empty
PostSubject: Lvl 70 Shadow Priest   Lvl 70 Shadow Priest Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 4:40 pm

Questionlist

---Personal Information---
- How old are you? 21

- Where are you from? UK

- What is your occupation at the moment? British Army
(if you feel this is to private you can skip this question)

- What are your play times per day? 6pm - 1-2am

- Do you prefer PvP or PvE? Or Both? Both however i ahve been going off of pvp, losing interest in it, pve ftw Smile

- Are you bound to any people in Core Formation? (ie: would you leave if they would) no im not and no i wouldn't

---Character Information---
- Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwhisper&n=Spiketarge (please bear in mind that i have recently respecced for mana regen and i use t4 shoulders and girdle of ruination for my waist item, i also use a spirit trinkt for my mana regen.

- What is your /played? 68days 23hours 46mins 38secs

- Why have your chosen for your current spec? I have chosen to be shadow spec as i like the fact that im important to the other members of the raid, not only do i provide constant hp and mana regen, i also buffs locks shadow dmg via my talents.

- Would u be ready to change it if requested? well it would be hard for me to go holy as i only have gear for shadow.

- Are you willing to work on your gear if it is needed? yes ofc. Smile

---PvE Information---
- Do you have any raid experience, if so, what? And with wich character? i have experience in many instances, kara, gruuls and maggy.

- What do you think your role will be in PvE? to be an asset to the raid by providing hp and mana regen and buffs for locks shadow dmg as well as providing constant dps.

- Do you have any heroic keys? if so, wich? Reservour and Warpforged

- Are you willing to bring that what is required to raids (Potions, Gold for repairs etc)? yes ofc Smile

---Guild Information---
- What guilds have you been in? Why did you leave them?
Nocturnals: i was invited to another guild
Sekten: i was kicked from sekten not due to me as a player but because i was away on an army exercise and because i didnt log on for about 3 weeks they booted me which im not happy about Sad
Gank Police: current guild as i have mates in this guild.

- Why do u want to join <Core Formation> ?
i would like to join Core Formation because i would actually like to experience a guild where the ppl are kind and where there are always things going on, i dnt like to be static.

- Have you read the Core Formation Information post? (https://coreformation.forumotion.com/General-Forum-c2/Applictions-f7/-p23.htm#23) Do you accept it?
yes
- Do you have anyone in our guild who can pherhaps vote for you? Belf (knew him while i was lvling my pala)

- Do you have anything else to say? i hope u like wat i have to offer the guild, please take your time over your answer. i am also a kind person who is always willing to help others where needed.
Back to top Go down
skinnyhealer

skinnyhealer

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 70 Shadow Priest   Lvl 70 Shadow Priest Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 3:25 am

We got 2 active shadow priest at least 1 each raid not sure if we currently we need more shadow priest a anyway gl hf : >

Gogo pve gear btw!

/Skinnyhealer
Back to top Go down
spiketarge

PostSubject: :)   Lvl 70 Shadow Priest Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 4:19 am

nice to know the guild has active shadow priests but i am also willing to be active for not only raids but for other instances etc.

as for the pve gear, i am working on that, as i noted my link, i have T4 shoulders and girlde of ruination, and my +spell dmg has recently increased to +917. i am also progressing towards getting the spellstrike set.
Back to top Go down
pyro

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 70 Shadow Priest   Lvl 70 Shadow Priest Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 11:13 am

Played with this guy in some premades. I can vouch for him being a nice player.
But we do have active shadow priests so if you do end up joining u may not get to raid as often as u liked.

But hey gief more english ppl, we're taking over!!! mwahahaha!

Pyro
Back to top Go down
Wildfury

Wildfury

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 70 Shadow Priest   Lvl 70 Shadow Priest Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 5:10 am

Gd application. Were currently full on shadow priests, however, we do look for a holy priest. Pherhaps there a possbility one would like to go holy - ill reply again once i know, wich should be within the weekend.

Best Regards,
Wildfury
Back to top Go down
spiketarge

PostSubject: :)   Lvl 70 Shadow Priest Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 2:19 pm

hey thanks for the thumbs up Pyro ^^ and ty for seeing abouth the shadow situation wild. i was just wondering wat the outcome of that is now? im back from my GF's and saw the reply, then i was like Smile

nps if there isnt a reply yet but would be nice to know something. thanks again. Smile
Back to top Go down
spiketarge

PostSubject: :)   Lvl 70 Shadow Priest Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 4:23 pm

just to let u guys know, ive now got my Spellstrike set, i now have +1021 spell dmg, 10.63% crit, 81 spell hit rating. Smile
Back to top Go down
Solztice

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 70 Shadow Priest   Lvl 70 Shadow Priest Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 3:04 am

Hey,

Imo yes, we have many shadow priests in the guild now.. but as Wildfury said maybe one would go holy.. Btw you said you got 1028+ shadow damage how come your amory link says 956? And I reckon your +hit rating has fallen a bit followign what you said...

And when you were in Nocturnals, did you inform them that you went to the army or did you just go afk?

Cheers,
Solztice
Back to top Go down
spiketarge

PostSubject: :)   Lvl 70 Shadow Priest Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 5:33 am

hey Solztice

the answers for ur reply are as follows:
regarding the armory link, it is showing false, i do now have teh spellstrike hood and pants with x3 +9 spell dmg gems and their relevent enchants, head ench from shat'ar quartermaster and legs enchant from my prof of tailoring, the spell dmg is +1021 and the spell hit is 81. feel free to whisper me to check my kit if u still doubt my word.

as for the guild query, it wasnt nocturnals it was sekten, i let them know in game that i was going to be away from teh game, however i didnt post anything on the forum which i am to fault for.

like i said if u doubt my word on wat kit i have then feel free to whisper me ingame and ask to inspect my gear, u will find that i am telling the truth. Smile
Back to top Go down
spiketarge

PostSubject: :D   Lvl 70 Shadow Priest Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 11:22 am

this is an updated armory link showing my new gear and stats http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwhisper&n=Spiketarge lols the only thing now is that it is not showing my trinket. :/ goddamn netherwing ally trinket lols
Back to top Go down
Wildfury

Wildfury

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 70 Shadow Priest   Lvl 70 Shadow Priest Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 3:32 pm

Sorry for the extreem late answer.

But to be short, we are currently full. I know it can be a dissapointment after waiting such a long time and i appologize for that - been busy irl, giving little times for applications.

Best Regards,
Wildfury
Back to top Go down
spiketarge

PostSubject: :)   Lvl 70 Shadow Priest Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 4:06 pm

not a prob wild Sad cheers tho, good luck to all the guild
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 70 Shadow Priest   Lvl 70 Shadow Priest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down