Core Formation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Core Formation

---

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Epik prot warrior

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
epik

Epik prot warrior Empty
PostSubject: Epik prot warrior   Epik prot warrior Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 2:50 am

---Personal Information---
- How old are you?

- Where are you from?

Turkey

- What is your occupation at the moment?

I'm MS student at chemistry department, a little bit alchemy:)..
- What are your play times per day?
It changes from day to day but it wont be late from your raid time since i play with my laptop so i cna take it with me when i am in the lab or home.
if i get a spot for the raids or donno if u have a reserve system i will be online if sth extraordinary wont happen. u cna see/try it if u give me a spot as trial :p

- Do you prefer PvP or PvE? Or Both?
I am a PvEer but i still like world pvp not bgs.

- Are you bound to any people in Core Formation? (ie: would you leave if they would)

since I migrated here like 2 months ago i donno anyone.. only i may know some from the pug heroics not sure tho.

---Character Information---
- Armory Link:

- What is your /played?
45days 2 hours

- Why have your chosen for your current spec?
i am prot spec.
well.. my main char was a hunter which i was hardore raider with it before tbc got 110days played on it as main puller and also dps as a hunter can. then i rerolled as priest and relaxed with healing in dungeons( still playing with it sometimes to relax after a exciting raid. 32 days played) however my warrior is my priority after tbc coz i like the tanking and being a tank .. :p

- Would u be ready to change it if requested?

ofc i can change it coz i will be an OT if i join you so i will have to respec but its not a problem as long as i am a tank :p but i dont like to get the dps gear and being a dps warrior, since i play warrior for the tanking part of the role playing.

- Are you willing to work on your gear if it is needed?
well ofc i will..as u guess my gear is full epic kara tanking gear except chest and head since we havent killed nightbane grull and maggy.. if i get a spot after these kills since u r on farm status i will be completely ready to tank in ssc and tk

---PvE Information---
- Do you have any raid experience, if so, what? And with which character?

as i said before my main was hunter and we killed almost all bosses in BWL AQ40 and naxx(4bosses then i quit wow bec of the guild disband) as first kill only except C'thun. on haomarush ally

with this warrior some raids before tbc and after tbc full kara except nighbane. it will be funny but the void down with my ex server lightening's blade i migrated here coz i my rl friend the GM there went to army for 1 year. been in grull but not maggy .

as u guess my gear is full epic kara tanking gear except chest and head
since we havent killed nightbane grull and maggy..
- What do you think your role will be in PvE?

purely tanking

- Do you have any heroic keys? if so, which?

exalted with Cenarion and shatar 16k/21k HH like 12k/21k Lower city (maybe i am wrong with the exact values but u can check it from the armory
- Are you willing to bring that what is required to raids (Potions, Gold for repairs etc)?

ofc i know how progress works.

---Guild Information---
- What guilds have you been in? Why did you leave them?
i have been in only nocturnals which i liked many of them and i am still in touch , however we had to split our ways bec of different leading strategies. i can expand it if needed ingame

- Why do u want to join <Core Formation> ?

since i am a pveer i love the progress and the pleasure i get from killing a boss after thousand wipes and jumping over its corpse :p

- Have you read the Core Formation Information post? (https://coreformation.forumotion.com/General-Forum-c2/Applictions-f7/-p23.htm#23) Do you accept it?
yep
- Do you have anyone in our guild who can pherhaps vote for you?
dont know anyone only i talked to kimba before applying and he said we may need a tank he was not sure tho bu
- Do you have anything else to say?

i hope i can get a spot coz i dont like applying different guilds. i check which one is close to me and after i join untill the end of it ..for example with my main i had played 2 years in same guild untill it merged
anyway it become a drama so cutting it here :p
waiting for an answer wheather its good or not
C'ya laterz

Last edited by on Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
epik

Epik prot warrior Empty
PostSubject: i forgot to link   Epik prot warrior Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 2:54 am

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwhisper&n=Epik
wrist is wrong there got the new one with the bagdes
Back to top Go down
skinnyhealer

skinnyhealer

Epik prot warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epik prot warrior   Epik prot warrior Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 5:42 am

You should get more hp, new shoulders.. New head and new trinket... your hp is way to low for what we are aiming for.. You should have like my alt -5%:p I would pref about 14,2 k at minimun or ALOT Avoidance.. You are able to tank trash and such but.. Bosses could 3 hit you..

/I dont have you but I must be "harsh"

Gl Smile

Skinnyhealer
Back to top Go down
epik

Epik prot warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epik prot warrior   Epik prot warrior Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 6:15 am

ty you for your interest
since i was tanking in kara only i didnt go for stamina with all gems i tried to be more hybrid with avoidance and didnt change the gems with stamina there are even green gems on them too :p

also i changed spec while i am guildless however in my prot spec i have 13.6k unbuffed hp and 23dodge 18 parry avoidances.. Its not too far from 14 -14.2k. i can change the gems to stamina if its needed like that ofc. i have almost all trinkets which drops from heroics and q rewards etc. just cant put them on armory but i would like to show all my gear (shield block, stamina, avoidance)in game

the improvement of my gear can be done by raiding 25mans which i couldnt do with my previous guild bec of not enough players
Back to top Go down
skinnyhealer

skinnyhealer

Epik prot warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epik prot warrior   Epik prot warrior Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 9:26 am

Sure throw in a whisp...
Back to top Go down
Solztice

Epik prot warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epik prot warrior   Epik prot warrior Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 1:14 am

Hey, first I would like to say a few things.. As Skinnyhealer mentioned - your HPpool is kind of low for our level of PVE.

Second: You are aware that you have not answered the question "What are your play times per day?"

And third, this is not something I judge you on, but I Would simple like to know how is your internet connection, because I know someone that live in Turkey that have some internet problems - and for a tank it's not very good if you DC in the middle of a fight.

Regards
Back to top Go down
epik

Epik prot warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epik prot warrior   Epik prot warrior Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 2:18 am

hmm didn't see that question..

i don't play in the mornings on weekdays and i need to sleep at 00:00 to get up early for the class next day .. on the other hand i can come 3-4raids per week for sure.So my attendance wont be problem.

my connection is ADSL however there are some problems in turkey about connection from time to time therefore i pay extra 4euro for a program(your-freedom) which solves that problem.

about my hp there is not much to say,13.6k is not too low as i said and can be over 14 in trial weeks since i have 2 blues which needed to be changed.
kimba said its enough for OT tho but anyway

ty for attention
Back to top Go down
Orcuz

Orcuz

Epik prot warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epik prot warrior   Epik prot warrior Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 2:01 pm

i recommend this guy, did heroic mech with him as tank b4 (atleast i think it was mech :p) the run was flawless, he didnt lose aggro once Smile

So thumbs up from me. GL & HF with app m8
Back to top Go down
epik

Epik prot warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epik prot warrior   Epik prot warrior Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 1:00 pm

ty vm orcuz it was about the aggro watch of the dpsers :p ye it should be normal mech with some badges :p

i hope i will get a happy answer after such consideration :p

btw is this a decline since its not accepted or is it a period that all accepters should wait ?
Back to top Go down
Shinra

Shinra

Epik prot warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epik prot warrior   Epik prot warrior Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 4:36 pm

epik wrote:
ty vm orcuz it was about the aggro watch of the dpsers :p ye it should be normal mech with some badges :p

i hope i will get a happy answer after such consideration :p

btw is this a decline since its not accepted or is it a period that all accepters should wait ?

It is not a decline, but now when i speak of experience wild can be bussy sometimes, so he dont really got big time looking at applications. Very Happy

no worries dude, and gl from me. pirat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Epik prot warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epik prot warrior   Epik prot warrior Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Epik prot warrior
Page 1 of 1