Core Formation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Core Formation

---

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Samanosuke 70 Prot Warrior

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Samanosuke

Samanosuke 70 Prot Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Samanosuke 70 Prot Warrior   Samanosuke 70 Prot Warrior Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 10:58 am

Subject: Application: Requirements & Questions Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:51 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---Personal Information---
- How old are you? 18

- Where are you from? Gibraltar

- What is your occupation at the moment? Territorial Army / student
(if you feel this is to private you can skip this question)

- What are your play times per day? almost 7 hrs a day 6 days a week

---Character Information---
- Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwhisper&n=Samanosuke

- What is your /played? 43d 3h

- What have your chosen for your current spec? Prot

- Would u be ready to change it if requested? Yes

- Are you willing to work on your gear if it is needed? Ofc

---PvE Information---
- Do you have any raid experience, if so, what? And with wich character? almost all Kara and gruul

- Do you have any heroic keys? if so, wich? Thrallmar key, Keepers of time key, Coilfang key

- Are you willing to bring that what is required to raids (Potions, Gold for repairs etc)? Yes

---Guild Information---
- What guilds have you been in? Why did you leave them? Infernal (quit because all members decided to stop raiding and left guild) & currently in conviction.

- Why do u want to join <Core Formation> ? Looking for a guild with diffrent raid time which will be more suitable with my job.

- Have you read the Core Formation Information post? (https://coreformation.forumotion.com/General-Forum-c2/Applictions-f7/-p23.htm#23) Do you accept it? Yes

- Do you have anyone in our guild who can pherhaps vote for you? Sadly no Sad

- Do you have anything else to say? yes, i have ok equip, could be better but hardly got invs to raids due to them being full Sad
Back to top Go down
Shinra

Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Samanosuke 70 Prot Warrior   Samanosuke 70 Prot Warrior Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 12:44 pm

im not the one to choose, but you still got some greenies! o.o
not enough geared for ssc/tk for sure, the guild is probably looking for a more geared warrior, and why put inn another tank for gearing?

Anyways, gl! Smile
Back to top Go down
Naarden

PostSubject: Re: Samanosuke 70 Prot Warrior   Samanosuke 70 Prot Warrior Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 1:03 pm

EXTREMELY low stats, 470 defense which means crittable and crushable... and one more thing... your build SUCKS.. why the HELL do you have deathwish deep into your fury tree? sorry but this just smells.

And if you would really be up for joining this guild you would spend some more time over your application >_>
Back to top Go down
Shinra

Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Samanosuke 70 Prot Warrior   Samanosuke 70 Prot Warrior Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 2:04 pm

Naarden wrote:
EXTREMELY low stats, 470 defense which means crittable and crushable... and one more thing... your build SUCKS.. why the HELL do you have deathwish deep into your fury tree? sorry but this just smells.

And if you would really be up for joining this guild you would spend some more time over your application >_>

true what ur saying...
tough remember not everyone are gd in making applications! :p
Back to top Go down
Samanosuke

PostSubject: Re: Samanosuke 70 Prot Warrior   Samanosuke 70 Prot Warrior Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 3:25 pm

Sry application wasnt very good info wise was at work xD its dam hard to write a good application when ur tryin not to get cought by boss using Pc for wow hehe, Wel for my prot spec as a reply to the comment Naarden left i have death wish on talents cos its dam hard to grind mats for equipment as prot which prot warriors will agree with, there for i use death wish as a dps boost thus saving me time during grinding. Also about my Def as i said i havn´t been raiding l8ly due to full raids and or work. And as this guild has no probs in kara and gruul shudnt be a problem getting gear. And as i said on application i am willing to change spec if asked to ie told what talents to get Wink
Back to top Go down
Alatar

Alatar

PostSubject: Re: Samanosuke 70 Prot Warrior   Samanosuke 70 Prot Warrior Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 10:51 pm

Samanosuke wrote:
Sry application wasnt very good info wise was at work xD its dam hard to write a good application when ur tryin not to get cought by boss using Pc for wow hehe, Wel for my prot spec as a reply to the comment Naarden left i have death wish on talents cos its dam hard to grind mats for equipment as prot which prot warriors will agree with, there for i use death wish as a dps boost thus saving me time during grinding. Also about my Def as i said i havn´t been raiding l8ly due to full raids and or work. And as this guild has no probs in kara and gruul shudnt be a problem getting gear. And as i said on application i am willing to change spec if asked to ie told what talents to get Wink

You know, we dont gear up people. We are all very tired of karazhan and try to do it as little as possible, sorry but you dont fit in this guild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Samanosuke 70 Prot Warrior   Samanosuke 70 Prot Warrior Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Samanosuke 70 Prot Warrior
Page 1 of 1