Core Formation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Core Formation

---

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Enhancement Shaman, Hakarax And/Or Shadowpriest, Acrinox

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hakarax

Enhancement Shaman, Hakarax And/Or Shadowpriest, Acrinox Empty
PostSubject: Enhancement Shaman, Hakarax And/Or Shadowpriest, Acrinox   Enhancement Shaman, Hakarax And/Or Shadowpriest, Acrinox Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 6:37 am

Questionlist

---Personal Information---
- How old are you? I am 18 yrs old.

- Where are you from? I am from Sweden

- What is your occupation at the moment? My occupation atm is at my parents house, since i don't have a job yet i can't get my own place.

- What are your play times per day? Way to mutch really, must be 5+ hours /day.

- Do you prefer PvP or PvE? Or Both? I prefer PvE and PvP, but that depends which class i am playing in them, but i prefer both my classes in both PvP and PvE.

---Character Information---
- Armory Link:
Shaman: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwhisper&n=Hakarax

Priest: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwhisper&n=Acrinox

My Shamans gear is for PvE use, the priest is for PvP use. But PvE crafts can be arranged with the priest.

- What is your /played? On my shaman i got 39 days played. And Priest 78 days, the priest is a pre-tbc character so it has existed alot longer.

- Why have your chosen for your current spec? Since i am in a PvP guild with both of my characters, i have chosen the specc's i desire for PvP. But changes can take place if needed.

- Would u be ready to change it if requested? Yes, most definently.

- Are you willing to work on your gear if it is needed? Yes i am, grinding for crafts and raiding to get the best possible items is my first name.

---PvE Information---
- Do you have any raid experience, if so, what? And with wich character? My raid experience is.. Gruuls, The Lurker Below (SCC), Void Reaver, Magtheridon, Karazhan.

- What do you think your role will be in PvE? My role in PvE will be either using shadowspells to benefit to my groups mana/health, or use my shaman to melee DPS and use totems to benefit to my groups resistance to spells and other certian things.

- Do you have any heroic keys? if so, wich? I have all heroic keys with both of my characters.

- Are you willing to bring that what is required to raids (Potions, Gold for repairs etc)? Money is not a problem for me, so its not a problem at all. since my shaman is an alchemist and my priest an enchanter, both good for grinding and making the potions and enchants needed.

---Guild Information---
- What guilds have you been in? Why did you leave them? I have been in Pain Redenfined, that guild as you might alredy know is a PvP guild, and now i want to aim for more PvE.

- Why do u want to join <Core Formation> ? I want to join Core Formation becouse i've heard alot of positive things from this guild, and i've seen alot of progress and teamwork so far.

- Have you read the Core Formation Information post? (https://coreformation.forumotion.com/General-Forum-c2/Applictions-f7/-p23.htm#23) Do you accept it? I accept these rules and information.

- Do you have anyone in our guild who can pherhaps vote for you? I don't think i really do, but you can always vote for me anyway.

- Do you have anything else to say? I am a fastlearner, good at english speaking, got all neccesary addons and i have ventrilo/teamspeak and a microphone to my advantage. Even if i don't get into the guild, i wish you all good luck with the progress of this wonderful guild. Yours, Hakarax aka Acrinox.
Back to top Go down
Farsightx

PostSubject: Re: Enhancement Shaman, Hakarax And/Or Shadowpriest, Acrinox   Enhancement Shaman, Hakarax And/Or Shadowpriest, Acrinox Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 6:52 am

Top notch application. Yours truly Farsight the Forum Troll (dont feed me)
Back to top Go down
Hakarax

PostSubject: Re: Enhancement Shaman, Hakarax And/Or Shadowpriest, Acrinox   Enhancement Shaman, Hakarax And/Or Shadowpriest, Acrinox Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 6:54 am

*Reaches over to Farsight with a cookie, taunting him to take it*
Back to top Go down
Naarden

PostSubject: Re: Enhancement Shaman, Hakarax And/Or Shadowpriest, Acrinox   Enhancement Shaman, Hakarax And/Or Shadowpriest, Acrinox Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 7:01 am

finally a very decent application, WORLDs FIRST!
Back to top Go down
Hakarax

PostSubject: Re: Enhancement Shaman, Hakarax And/Or Shadowpriest, Acrinox   Enhancement Shaman, Hakarax And/Or Shadowpriest, Acrinox Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 7:36 am

OMG! Fucking big bug in my room! DIE! DIE!
Back to top Go down
Wildfury

Wildfury

PostSubject: Re: Enhancement Shaman, Hakarax And/Or Shadowpriest, Acrinox   Enhancement Shaman, Hakarax And/Or Shadowpriest, Acrinox Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 9:52 am

Awesome application indeed ghehe Smile

Both characters are nice geared - and we got a spot for both - however - like shown in the Sticky - we are currently looking for a Shadow Priest - so thats the class we need the most atm. Your gear fits right in, tho the talents have to change a bit to fit PvE. Ill contact your priest in-game asap - tho more easy would be if you could contact me, as you got 2 or more characters Smile

Best Regards,
Wildfury
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enhancement Shaman, Hakarax And/Or Shadowpriest, Acrinox   Enhancement Shaman, Hakarax And/Or Shadowpriest, Acrinox Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enhancement Shaman, Hakarax And/Or Shadowpriest, Acrinox
Page 1 of 1