Core Formation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Core Formation

---

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mizantio Fire Mage .::Accepted::.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mizantio

Mizantio Fire Mage .::Accepted::. Empty
PostSubject: Mizantio Fire Mage .::Accepted::.   Mizantio Fire Mage .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 9:56 am

- How old are you? 22

- Where are you from? Netherlands

- What is your occupation at the moment? Im student and got some non-interesting work

- What are your play times per day? depends, sometimes its busy with projects and tests on school but mostly i play in the evening

- Do you prefer PvP or PvE? Or Both? PVE

- Are you bound to any people in Core Formation? Cause my main character was raztaca im still bound to a lot of ppl.

- Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwhisper&n=Mizantio ress sickness , cant help it Razz and my chestenchant is now +6 all stats

- What is your /played? 25 days , lots of grinding days

- Why have your chosen for your current spec? tried several specs but this spec gives me the most damage and enough mana

- Would u be ready to change it if requested? sure love to discuss specs

- Are you willing to work on your gear if it is needed? yeah started collecting heroic badges for new patch already and took some time to collect this gear.

- Do you have any raid experience, if so, what? And with wich character? with this char 2 times gruul and kara, with raztaca some more exprience Smile

- What do you think your role will be in PvE? As mage is always must try to be top dps

- Do you have any heroic keys? if so, wich? All
- Are you willing to bring that what is required to raids? Yes always got potions.

- What guilds have you been in? Why did you leave them? Godless wicked dutches, im looking for a guild with more raiding-days

- Why do u want to join ? I had a great time in core formation with my other char and liked the way of progress.

- Have you read the Core Formation Information post? Do you accept it?
yes

- Do you have anyone in our guild who can pherhaps vote for you? Like you'll know i always try the best i can

- Do you have anything else to say? Hope i can join you guys again Smile

Thanks for filling in our application We will contact you as soon as we can in-game.

Best Regards,
Wildfury
Back to top Go down

Mizantio Fire Mage .::Accepted::.
Page 1 of 1