Core Formation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Core Formation

---

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fire Mage- Vasilakis

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
antrikos

Fire Mage- Vasilakis Empty
PostSubject: Fire Mage- Vasilakis   Fire Mage- Vasilakis Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 8:22 am

---Personal Information---
- How old are you?14

- Where are you from? Cyprus

- What is your occupation at the moment?
(if you feel this is to private you can skip this question) I am going secondary school

- What are your play times per day? I am playing like 7-10 hours

- Do you prefer PvP or PvE? Or Both? I prefer PvE

---Character Information---
- Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwhisper&n=Vasilakis

- What is your /played? 40 days

- Why have your chosen for your current spec? Cz it's better for PvE

- Would u be ready to change it if requested? Yes, Ofc

- Are you willing to work on your gear if it is needed?Ofc

---PvE Information---
- Do you have any raid experience, if so, what? And with wich character? I have done full Kara, full Gruul's Lair,(i went one time hydross and Void Reaver with my friend's player mage too)
- What do you think your role will be in PvE? dps

- Do you have any heroic keys? if so, wich? I got all heroic keys except Caverns Of Time

- Are you willing to bring that what is required to raids (Potions, Gold for repairs etc)? Yes

---Guild Information---
- What guilds have you been in? Why did you leave them?i was in Dark Edge and i left cz they disband

- Why do u want to join <Core Formation> ?Hmm... i got some friends there and they said me its good guild

- Have you read the Core Formation Information post? Yes(https://coreformation.forumotion.com/General-Forum-c2/Applictions-f7/-p23.htm#23) Do you accept it? Yes

- Do you have anyone in our guild who can pherhaps vote for you? Ploutonas and Alexthegreek

- Do you have anything else to say? No
Back to top Go down
Shinra

Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Fire Mage- Vasilakis   Fire Mage- Vasilakis Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 8:25 am

you should use more time on your application dude! Very Happy
and things like "hmm..." dont fit into and application neither!

i think most others will say the same, use more time when you write application, good tip.
Back to top Go down
Prez

Prez

PostSubject: Re: Fire Mage- Vasilakis   Fire Mage- Vasilakis Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 8:39 am

As Shinra stated your application is very thin. You've answered the questions as if someone forced you to do it and you just wanted to get it over with.

The thing I'm concerned about is your young age and our raiding times. You live in Cyprus which is server time + 1 hour, meaning you need to be not only awake but also fully focused until midnight or longer during weekdays which in turn will affect your school and since you're not an adult, how do/will your parents feel about you sitting up so late on school nights?
Back to top Go down
http://www.askaninja.com/
antrikos

PostSubject: Re: Fire Mage- Vasilakis   Fire Mage- Vasilakis Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 10:47 am

I dont have problem with raids time.
Back to top Go down
Wildfury

Wildfury

PostSubject: Re: Fire Mage- Vasilakis   Fire Mage- Vasilakis Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 6:10 am

Your young age worries me as well - but ill contact you never the less to see if it can work out without to much problems Smile

Your application seems fine for the rest so - short yes - but it seems you have some minor problems with english, wich is fine as it is then.

Best Regards.
Wildfury
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire Mage- Vasilakis   Fire Mage- Vasilakis Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire Mage- Vasilakis
Page 1 of 1