Core Formation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Core Formation

---

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Malak Enhancement Shaman

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Malak

Malak Enhancement Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Malak Enhancement Shaman   Malak Enhancement Shaman Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 7:02 am

---Personal Information---
- How old are you? 18.

- Where are you from? Denmark

- What is your occupation at the moment? electrician
(if you feel this is to private you can skip this question)

- What are your play times per day? i play wow from when i get home from work so thats from 15.30 to ??.?? depends on raid time.

---Character Information---
- Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwhisper&n=Malak

- What is your /played? 60days and 22 hours (16 days and 20 hours lvl 70)

- Why have your chosen for your current spec? dont realy understand the question. but i have chosen enhancement because id liked a change from pre tbc where i was healer.

- Would u be ready to change it if requested? ofc anything for the guild

- Are you willing to work on your gear if it is needed? yes i will

---PvE Information---
- Do you have any raid experience, if so, what? And with wich character? have done Full kara, Full gruul and alot of trys on maggy on this char.

- Do you have any heroic keys? if so, wich? have all except lowercity key.

- Are you willing to bring that what is required to raids (Potions, Gold for repairs etc)? Yes

---Guild Information---
- What guilds have you been in? Why did you leave them? im atm in conviction but all ppl are leaving and no one going instances.

- Why do u want to join <Core Formation> ? sounds like a good guild that are progressing. and are at the same progressing level as me.

- Have you read the Core Formation Information post? (https://coreformation.forumotion.com/General-Forum-c2/Applictions-f7/-p23.htm#23) Do you accept it? Yes

- Do you have anyone in our guild who can pherhaps vote for you? no not that i know of

- Do you have anything else to say?

Best regards malak
Back to top Go down
Yrathan

PostSubject: Re: Malak Enhancement Shaman   Malak Enhancement Shaman Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 11:31 am

Omg this dude is really really good! I've played with him for like 1 year and he where always on top of me! Tho Im not in the guild but I'd recomend him!
Back to top Go down
Shinra

Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Malak Enhancement Shaman   Malak Enhancement Shaman Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 4:05 am

Hi ho yrathan, long time no see!
To bad you quit, you didnt even say gdbye! pale

Anyways, your gear looks fine and your additude/pve progress looks like what we want. Tough im not sure if we need another ench. Shammy! Surprised

anyways, gl with your application. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malak Enhancement Shaman   Malak Enhancement Shaman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Malak Enhancement Shaman
Page 1 of 1