Core Formation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Core Formation

---

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

anura 70 priest .::Accepted::.

Go down 
+2
Naarden
anura
6 posters
AuthorMessage
anura

anura

anura 70 priest .::Accepted::. Empty
PostSubject: anura 70 priest .::Accepted::.   anura 70 priest .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 3:28 pm

---Personal Information---
- How old are you?
im 18 year

- Where are you from?
Netherlands

- What is your occupation at the moment?
(if you feel this is to private you can skip this question)
im a Student

- What are your play times per day?
in school days (monda. tuesday, thursday, friday) from 18:00t Till 12:45/1:00

- Do you prefer PvP or PvE? Or Both?
with casters PvE With Melee (pvp)

---Character Information---
- Armory Link:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwhisper&n=Anura

- What is your /played?

85days 7Hours 45Minutes 12 seconds :p

- Why have your chosen for your current spec?
Im a raid healer With ecerything reduced of mana cost and and increased range cause what i say i was mainley a raid healer and not such MT healer and i never go Oom I choose For this spec Cause i realy liked it. Im holy disci 31/30/0 1600 Bonus healing ~520 mana regen
and 12K mana unbuffed i got 4xt4 and 1xt5(gloves)
But if i need to respec For any reason i dont realy mind
in my (damage) gear i got 632 atm And thats with Holy spec No enchants(cause i was never a shadow)But if i can get fast some enchants i think i can boost it to ~700-750 9 i just need a better chest :s

- Would u be ready to change it if requested?
ofcourse

- Are you willing to work on your gear if it is needed?
Ofcourse!

---PvE Information---
- Do you have any raid experience, if so, what? And with wich character?
I have Experience Till vasj in ssc last try i went there was 45% (phase 3)
also in tempest keep alar Solarion and lewtreavor <-- (solarion easyer :p)

- What do you think your role will be in PvE?
if Im can Boost My Damage gear abit i would realy like to Go dps

- Do you have any heroic keys? if so, wich?
all Smile

- Are you willing to bring that what is required to raids (Potions, Gold for repairs etc)? That shouldnt be a question thatn should be a must !

---Guild Information---
- What guilds have you been in? Why did you leave them?
severance,
i was in it i realy liked it But after a while i dunno What the F*** was going on in there it was just so messy and No1 wanted to listen to anything or whatevere So my mood realy dropped To raid with them so i went going to look for a Guild where Raiding is fun And not is like Army institute if u do 1 thing wrong u get minus dkp as a mf :/

- Why do u want to join <Core Formation> ?
I got some friends of me in there and i heared It was a nice friendley guild
with a nice progress and myself think that aswel i never met a bad core formation member Wink

- Have you read the Core Formation Information post? (https://coreformation.forumotion.com/General-Forum-c2/Applictions-f7/-p23.htm#23) Do you accept it?
yes i accept it

- Do you have anyone in our guild who can pherhaps vote for you?
>tormentornl< Very Happy and >allyslayernl< Very Happy

- Do you have anything else to say?
well Not realy I just hope i can be one of u soon and if u want to Know anything specifick U can always whisper me on anura or my warrior andurai (Im Abit more active on my warrior atm to gear him up)

Greetings anura
Back to top Go down
Naarden

PostSubject: Re: anura 70 priest .::Accepted::.   anura 70 priest .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 3:55 pm

nice application, gear seems nice.

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Tormentornl

Tormentornl

PostSubject: Re: anura 70 priest .::Accepted::.   anura 70 priest .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 6:34 am

Anura is a realy good guy!
I vote for him!

Good luck anura hope you will come in!^^ if i could invite i would have invite em right away!

Cya in game,

Greets,

Tormentornl
Back to top Go down
Doublehelix

Doublehelix

PostSubject: Anura   anura 70 priest .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 7:04 am

Get him in he is imba raid healer and a nice easy guy Very Happy .

Knows his stuff and has uber xp on all the instance we are about to conquer.
Back to top Go down
Prez

Prez

PostSubject: Re: anura 70 priest .::Accepted::.   anura 70 priest .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 7:32 am

The things I noted is that even though you're a raid healer, you would like to switch to dps. So you're applying for a dps spot not a healer spot. Am I correct?

Another thing I noticed is that you say you don't like it when it feels like the army, I hate to say it but in order to organize 25 people you need to have rules, regulations and punishments. It can of course vary from guild to guild, for example we don't have -dkp since we don't use dkp, but we do have raid strikes and our guildmaster Wildfury and many of the members can get very angry if people do not focus and we wipe because of that. It's a normal reaction, you have expectations and you get disapointed. The higher you reach in the end-game content the more you'll need to study tactics, come prepared and focus during raids, with each boss the time and space for jokes and bla bla becomes smaller.

Don't take this personally as it is not meant towards you, but being in a (semi)hardcore raiding guild is not for everyone.

Anyhow, I like your application and you have very nice gear. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
http://www.askaninja.com/
anura

anura

PostSubject: Re: anura 70 priest .::Accepted::.   anura 70 priest .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 5:21 pm

to prez

ofcourse U need Focus and Good Rules To Make a nice Boss fight
But as i say If u did the most little thing wrong U got a Quiet hard punishment and Thats Not realy to make people Motivated To
Be On of them in a raid,

And If someone Makes a mistake and He just get a reaction on that
its acceptable and not anything weird but It was just making from a
little problem a problem so big It didnt make sence anymore and i just
wanted to step out of that problem,

yes i even tryed To talk with CL or the GM but they werent Realy listening at all.

I yes i agree With The ranks With Who are actualy the raid leaders and who are the members But if u keep wipe On boss With Constant same tactics and U know Why its Going wrong and they don't listen at all it can work abit frustrated Razz

---------------------

and about the thing i'm a raid healer yes i would like it better To come as healer But i have seen there was a shadow spot Like needed so i thought I can always respec To shadow When the guild expect me to do that
and thats why i told u about My healing And shadow so U now abit about
my raid experience as class And how i raided (as healer or dps)

greetings anura
Back to top Go down
Wildfury

Wildfury

PostSubject: Re: anura 70 priest .::Accepted::.   anura 70 priest .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 6:08 am

Nice application - and understand your point about raiding.

Offcourse there times where i as Raidleader can explode, or where other members release tehre anger upon a member because he or she made a huge mistake - but never take it personal offcrouse: they simply release there anger upon the person who caused it in the first place.

Ill contact you in-game regarding the application, seems nice Smile

Best Regards,
Wildfury
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anura 70 priest .::Accepted::.   anura 70 priest .::Accepted::. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

anura 70 priest .::Accepted::.
Page 1 of 1